"The bad things stay with you, they follow you, you cant escape them as much as you want to. All you can do is be ready for the good, and when it comes, you invite it in." -The Vampire Diaries

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My day started off with a disturbing text message, from my dear friend Shari. I was sitting outside enjoying my cup of coffee, when i see a video of Miss Courtney scraping my name off of my mirror. How sad, there might have been tears. But I was soon cheered up by getting a pretty pedi with Mama and Sara. Aunt sam had some more important things to deal with today so she didn't get to join us. We're still trying to get Mama to get a tattoo, and i think she's going too do it!!! Now we just have to see if anyone is open sundays. And since we're going to be there already Sara and I can get our matching anchors for Grandpa Marks.

1 comment:

  1. We did it ONLY because we had to katie!! I'm sticking up for Courtney, we also may have had some tears! post pics if you got the tattoo, what did your mamma get?

    ReplyDelete